Do you feel blocked in your creativity?
Is your inner critic silencing and shaming your artistic longings?
Do you worry that it’s too impractical or immature to pursue your art, even as a hobby?
Do you long for connection with others on the creative journey?
Come discover and recover your inner artist.
- You feel the whisper (or shout!) of creative curiosity within you and are ready to dive in! (or dip your toes. The commitment is to show up.)
- Hobbyists, hopefuls, professionals and those who you aren’t sure if you have a creative bone in your body but are curious to find out. (Spoiler: you do! yay!)
- Adults (18+) & all genders (the office has a gender-neutral bathroom)
- Nurturing and honoring your (and others’) artistic self
- Calming the inner critic
- Dismantling negative myths about creatives
- Uncovering what’s holding you back and how to move forward
- Enjoying creativity
- Intention to attend all 12 weeks
- Aquire and read Julia Cameron’s The Artist’s Way (readily available used for under $10, or new for $17 from Parnassus in Nashville)
- About 5-10 hours per week nurturing your inner artist through reading and various activities. (You won’t get in trouble or shamed if you don’t do all the weekly activities, but if you don’t think you’ll be able to make some time, this might not be the best time yet.)
- Respect and encourage all other members
Where & When
March-May 2022 (except March 10th)
413 E Iris Drive, Nashville, TN 37204
$20-50 per week, pay what you can.
(or have questions!!)
Complete the form below to reach out about joining. I’ll reach back out to talk through any questions you have, and if you’re ready, send you the sign up forms.