I’m trained to provide therapy for individuals, couples and families. I’m especially passionate about working with adolescents and young adults, cultivating healthy relationships, and identity formation. I welcome and have experience working with people from many backgrounds and in many situations, including Third Culture Kids and multicultural individuals, LGBTQ+ folx, and people of differing faith backgrounds.
Some common reasons for therapy include:
- Life transitions
- Relational enhancement or distress (including family, friendships, or romantic relationships)
- Job and school issues
- Femininity or masculinity-related issues
- Calming your inner critic
- Body image (I’m informed by Healthy At Every Size (HAES))
- Identity formation and self-concept
- Self-esteem and self-efficacy
- Spiritual issues including religious trauma, deconstruction and reconstruction
- Communication skills
My rate is $100 per 45 minute session and $150 per 90 minute session, which can be paid online (credit/debit card, HSA, FSA) or via cash/check (in-person only). I have a limited number of reduced fee spots based on financial need – please contact me about availability.
First sessions are scheduled as 90 minute sessions.
I don’t accept insurance.